2019 Naish Boxer 8m - Demo - Inc Torque ATB bar & lines
Blending efficiency and innovation, this forgiving kite is incredibly versatile. Designed primarily for foiling, the Boxer has proven to be so
adaptable and accessible, it appeals to all skillsets and riding styles.
A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut’s relaxed connection to the canopy creates
a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle
heavier loads with ease.
An outstanding underpowered kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and
go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It’s light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving.
1. Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
2. Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
3. Super Easy Relaunch 4. Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
5. Quick Response to Bar Movements 6. Single Luff Strut 7. Low-end Power
8. Light to the Touch + Easy to Control 9. Easy Jumping
10. Great Underpowered Performance
11. Reduced Weight = Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at
each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
12. Bridles, wing tip shape & leading edge diameter have been worked to deliver
consistent performance from size to size
13. Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
14. HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge