Naish S25/S26 Zone Seat
The Zone’s ergonomic seat harness design prevents it from riding up, providing maximum lower back and hip support. Its low-cut, minimalist form allows for outstanding freedom, letting riders move in exactly the way they want. Double spreader bar straps keep the pull of the kite lower on the body and spread the load evenly through the harness for exceptional support. The spreader bar features a memory foam pad and the straps are sheathed with neoprene sleeves to provide supreme comfort.
- Heavy-duty Handle Pass Leash = A PU-coated line runs across the back of the harness to attach your leash to
- Low Profile Memory Foam Bar Pad = Contoured shape & memory foam for heightened comfort
- Locked-in Bar Pad = The bar pad features extensions that insert into the sides of the harness to help lock it into place. This prevents it from moving up while riding
- Double Spreader Bar Straps = Two straps on each side secures the bar from riding up during use
- 3D-fit Technology = Ergonomically curved in the molding process with horizontal & vertical seam shapes to follow the shape of your body for maximum support & comfort
- Low Back Shape = Narrower profile for a lighter feel & increased range of motion. An ideal fit for smaller riders.
- Contoured Side Shape = A curved fit in the hip area eliminates excess fabric to increase the rider’s lateral movement.
- Neoprene Buckle Covers = Soft neoprene covers over buckles prevent lines from snagging
- Load-spreading Structure = Internal and external structural elements help spread the load throughout the entire harness
- Soft Rounded Edges = All Naish harnesses have soft rounded edges with padding for essential comfort
- Dual Tension Belt = Dual elastic abdominal belts provide two levels of tensioning for a perfect fit and wide range of adjustment